Visualwave ForbiddenFileError?

Rick Flower
Hi.. I was reconfiguring my directory tree (in Linux) and got rid of an
older version of Visualworks, but have been having a lot of problems
since my newer image (7.4.1) was looking for css files in my old tree
for my Seaside web-app.. I've since fixed most of those issues, but am
getting the above error when I try to load my seaside app now.. I'll
have to admit that I'm a bit stumped here.. I'd love to get my Seaside
app out of using files that live in $(VISUALWORKS)/web/examples.. I
reviewed the tutorial on Cincom's site for setting up a Visualwave
server but it didn't seem tailored to use w/ Seaside..   Is there anyone
here that can steer me in the right direction for setting up & using
Seaside w/ the Visualwave Webtoolkit so that it is using it's own setup
and not the example (out of the box) configuration?

Many thanks in advance!

Re: Visualwave ForbiddenFileError?

Rick Flower
Rick Flower wrote:

[ ... ]

Nevermind.. I found a link that Michel Bany wrote up last year for
someone asking the same thing :

http://archivesat.com/The_Squeak_Enterprise_Aubergines_Server_-_general_discussion./thread233818.htm