Vote for the best Smalltalk book of the last 5 years...

Vote for the best Smalltalk book of the last 5 years...

Stéphane Ducasse
Dear Smalltalkers

this year ESUG would like to reward effort made in book publications. Since we want to push new books but that it takes time to write books we will
take into account a window of  5 years. So you are requested to vote for the best book of the last 5 years.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Q2LKKDT

Stef on the behalf of the ESUG board.

Re: Vote for the best Smalltalk book of the last 5 years...

Stéphane Ducasse
I forgot to mention that the deadline is until wednesday 15 at noon.
On Sep 6, 2010, at 5:06 PM, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

> Dear Smalltalkers
>
> this year ESUG would like to reward effort made in book publications. Since we want to push new books but that it takes time to write books we will
> take into account a window of  5 years. So you are requested to vote for the best book of the last 5 years.
>
> http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Q2LKKDT
>
> Stef on the behalf of the ESUG board.

Re: Vote for the best Smalltalk book of the last 5 years...

SergeStinckwich
ok i push this announce to japanese Smalltalk mailing-list.
Regards,

On Tue, Sep 7, 2010 at 2:58 PM, Stéphane Ducasse
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> I forgot to mention that the deadline is until wednesday 15 at noon.
> On Sep 6, 2010, at 5:06 PM, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:
>
>> Dear Smalltalkers
>>
>> this year ESUG would like to reward effort made in book publications. Since we want to push new books but that it takes time to write books we will
>> take into account a window of  5 years. So you are requested to vote for the best book of the last 5 years.
>>
>> http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Q2LKKDT
>>
>> Stef on the behalf of the ESUG board.

Serge Stinckwich
Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
http://doesnotunderstand.org/

Re: Vote for the best Smalltalk book of the last 5 years...

Stéphane Ducasse
oops! We did not listed japanese books only english ones (but this is ok since we removed the french ones too).