Voyage and instances retrieving

Voyage and instances retrieving – Hi, When iterating, with Smalltalk selectors, an object persisted in a repository, some of its attributes (I guess because root for other col...
Problem seems related to object identity, which imply a primitive call in Object>== message. Si I guess it may not let a chance to Voyage to ...
Hi Hilaire, I do not understand well your problem. Which query do you want to implement? cheers! Esteban > On 2 Mar 2017, at 21:32, ...
Hi Esteban, I want to select some objects with code Smalltalk selectors, as bellow. In the code bellow, myObjectInRepo is already fetched fr...
> On 3 Mar 2017, at 10:00, Hilaire <hilaire@...> wrote: > > Hi Esteban, > > I want to select some objects with code S...
Hi Esteban, I could, but I don't understand why the attribute does not resolve to an object equals to the other one in memory. If I add an ...
> On 3 Mar 2017, at 12:17, Hilaire <hilaire@...> wrote: > > Hi Esteban, > > I could, but I don't understand why the a...
I don't understand why I should use a query! I already have an instance of the object fetched from the repo but its attributes are not resolved ...
> On 3 Mar 2017, at 17:24, Hilaire <hilaire@...> wrote: > > I don't understand why I should use a query! > I already have ...
Some more clues: in my application if I go in other part where these attributes are used for some simulation, the attributes are resolved as exp...
Le 03/03/2017 à 18:09, Hilaire a écrit : > I will try to dig for more clues. Now that I clarified the issues regarding duplicated entries a...
just as a side note: you must NEVER do a hash based in an attribute that might change. You will screw not just Voyage but all collections wher...
Ah, sorry I was not clear enough in my introduction. Obviously, I removed all =/hash overrides on the involved objects and it is therefore an or...
> On 6 Mar 2017, at 18:56, Hilaire <hilaire@...> wrote: > > Ah, sorry I was not clear enough in my introduction. Obviously, I ...
I'll make a test case to illustrate the issue. Hilaire Le 06/03/2017 à 19:05, Esteban Lorenzano a écrit : >> Ah, sorry I was not clea...