Voyage and seaside

HilaireFernandes
Hi,

Does Voyage single repository mode play nicely with Seaside sessions?

Thanks

Hilaire

--
Dr. Geo
http://drgeo.eu

Re: Voyage and seaside

CyrilFerlicot
On 26/02/2017 21:05, Hilaire wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does Voyage single repository mode play nicely with Seaside sessions?

Hi,

I am doing a university project with Seaside and Voyage single
repository and until now I got no problem of compatibility between both.

--
Cyril Ferlicot

http://www.synectique.eu

2 rue Jacques Prévert 01,
59650 Villeneuve d'ascq France

Re: Voyage and seaside

EstebanLM

> On 26 Feb 2017, at 21:05, Hilaire <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> Does Voyage single repository mode play nicely with Seaside sessions?

yes

> Thanks
>
> Hilaire
>
> --
> Dr. Geo
> http://drgeo.eu

Re: Voyage and seaside

HilaireFernandes
You can have several Seaside sessions using the same repo, and Voyage
protocole (i.e. anObject save)?

--
Dr. Geo
http://drgeo.eu

Re: Voyage and seaside

EstebanLM

> On 27 Feb 2017, at 14:06, Hilaire <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> You can have several Seaside sessions using the same repo, and Voyage
> protocole (i.e. anObject save)?

yes