VoyageMongo and Aggregate functions

Tommaso DS
Hi,

I am using VoyageMongo to store some data in a mongo database, and I am
trying to use some aggregate functions or map/reduce approach, as shown
on http://docs.mongodb.org/manual/aggregation/.

Is it possible to do it in Voyage, even by directly calling the
MongoTalk objects? I am interested in this because it is much more
efficient than loading all the data in the pharo image and selecting it
afterwards.

Thanks,
Tommaso (and Roberto)

Re: VoyageMongo and Aggregate functions

philippeback

Doable in MongoTalk.

I posted an example a while ago.

Phil

On 29/04/15 19:10, [hidden email] wrote:
> Doable in MongoTalk.
>
> I posted an example a while ago.

OK, it took me a while, but it works.
Thanks!