VoyageMongo questions

1 message Options

VoyageMongo questions

John Pfersich
Has anyone tried to use VoyageMongo to connect to a MongoDB instance not on the local machine?

I used the VoyageMongo from Smalltalkhub like the "Persisting Objects with Voyage" said and it looks like I had the same problem that Sabine mentioned on Discord; "Not enough space for external objects, set a larger size at startup", but there was a (another) problem and the image was toasted.

I then tried to load VoyageMongo  into Pharo 5 from the Catalog Browser and there's an error and it won't load.

Any hints on what I'm doing wrong?

I'm using Pharo5.0 Latest update: #50761.