WAAnchor question

StormByte
I am trying to figure out how to make an anchor, with a callback, but
with its url pointing to a page element id, so user do not have to
scroll back again, for example #content

I've tried several things, but can't get this to work.

For the example:

renderContentOn: html

        html div id: 'content'; with: [
                "Code here"
                html anchor callback: [ 'example' explore ]; with:
                'Clickable'.
        ]

That will render the link in a standard
format: /?_s=XXXXX&_k=YYYY&number but I'd need it to render the url
with the hash also: Like: /?_s=XXXXX&_k=YYYY&number#content

Is there any method I missed out for doing that?

P.S. It works when no callback is specified if I say url: '#content',
but I need both, the callback, and the page element id anchor.

Thanks for your attention

P.S.2. I am not subscribed to the list, please CC me in the answers

Re: WAAnchor question

Philippe Marschall
#fragment: is what you're looking for, something like

                html anchor callback: [ 'example' explore ]; fragment:
'content'; with:
                'Clickable'.

On Wed, Feb 10, 2016 at 2:12 PM, David <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I am trying to figure out how to make an anchor, with a callback, but
> with its url pointing to a page element id, so user do not have to
> scroll back again, for example #content
>
> I've tried several things, but can't get this to work.
>
> For the example:
>
> renderContentOn: html
>
>         html div id: 'content'; with: [
>                 "Code here"
>                 html anchor callback: [ 'example' explore ]; with:
>                 'Clickable'.
>         ]
>
> That will render the link in a standard
> format: /?_s=XXXXX&_k=YYYY&number but I'd need it to render the url
> with the hash also: Like: /?_s=XXXXX&_k=YYYY&number#content
>
> Is there any method I missed out for doing that?
>
> P.S. It works when no callback is specified if I say url: '#content',
> but I need both, the callback, and the page element id anchor.
>
> Thanks for your attention
>
> P.S.2. I am not subscribed to the list, please CC me in the answers

Re: WAAnchor question

StormByte