WAFileHandler package

Ron Teitelbaum

Philippe,

Shouldn’t WAFileHandler be moved to Seaside-Libraries, so that that package FileLibrary does not need to be loaded?

Am I missing something?

Ron

Re: WAFileHandler package

Philippe Marschall
2007/2/13, Ron Teitelbaum <[hidden email]>:

> Philippe,
>

> Shouldn't WAFileHandler be moved to Seaside-Libraries, so that that package
> FileLibrary does not need to be loaded?
>

> Am I missing something?

I (or Michel or Lukas, I don't rember aynmore but it was at Smalltalk
Party 2006) put it in Seaside-RequestHandler where all the other
RequestHandlers besides WASession are.

Philippe

> Ron

RE: WAFileHandler package

Ron Teitelbaum
Sorry, I unloaded FileLibrary and tried to load seaside and got an error.  I
just looked at the version in squeak source and it's there.

Thanks,

Ron