WAFileLibrary addition is bogus

stephane ducasse
Hi guys

Two Problems
--------------------
I did the following

Created a subclass of WAFileLibrary

then

StefWAFileLibrary addAllFilesIn: 'foo'

        my folder foo contained a simple sh file

First Problem
------------------

In 31 I got

vmSh
        ^ 'MultiByteFileStream: ''/Data/Downloads/Seaside-3.1-in-Pharo-2.0/foo/vm.sh'''

in 30

vmSh
        ^ '#!/bin/bash
# some magic to find out the real location of this script dealing with symlinks
DIR=`readlink "$0"` || DIR="$0";
DIR=`dirname "$DIR"`;
cd "$DIR"
DIR=`pwd`
cd - > /dev/null
# disable parameter expansion to forward all arguments unprocessed to the VM
set -f
# run the VM and pass along all arguments as is
"$DIR"/"vm/Pharo.app/Contents/MacOS/Pharo" -headless "$@"
'

Second Problems
-------------------------

I created a separated package and I could not save (I could save) but the method could be included.
I added other methods by hand and they were saved but not the methods created by the addAllFilesIn:

Did anyone got this beahvior beside Thushar and me?

Stef_______________________________________________
seaside mailing list

Re: WAFileLibrary addition is bogus

John McKeon
I was able to duplicate #1 but not #2
The attached file out contains a fix for it.
But I must say 3.1 shows quite a few problems in Squeak, maybe its time for a GRSqueakPlatform...

Best regards
John

On Sun, Jun 30, 2013 at 4:29 AM, stephane ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi guys

Two Problems
[...]

jmck.seasidehosting.st

GRPharoPlatform-contentsOfFilebinary.st (660 bytes) Download Attachment