WAImageTag-fileName: missing?

keith1y
This call seems no longer available, could it not be simply deprecated?

Keith

Re: WAImageTag-fileName: missing?

Lukas Renggli
> This call seems no longer available, could it not be simply deprecated?

This was a mistake and it did not follow the pattern in WAAnchorTag,
WAIframeTag, and WAResponse, etc. Providing single selectors for
#document:, #mimeType: and #fileName: can be very costly (memory wise)
as these tags are sometimes referenced by callbacks. We are sorry for
the inconvenience.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Lukas Renggli wrote:

>> This call seems no longer available, could it not be simply deprecated?
>
> This was a mistake and it did not follow the pattern in WAAnchorTag,
> WAIframeTag, and WAResponse, etc. Providing single selectors for
> #document:, #mimeType: and #fileName: can be very costly (memory wise)
> as these tags are sometimes referenced by callbacks. We are sorry for
> the inconvenience.
>
> Lukas

Ok, how about #heading:level: which seemed like a reasonable api to <h1>
etc to me.

Keith