WAKom

Robert Sirois

WAKom doesn't work in Pharo? I believe I have the correct image and VM:

I'm getting the following from 'WAKom startOn: 9050':

'BlockClosure(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #newProcessWithBindings:'

Thanks,
RS

Re: WAKom

Michael Rueger-6
Robert Sirois wrote:

> WAKom doesn't work in Pharo? I believe I have the correct image and VM:
>
> I'm getting the following from 'WAKom startOn: 9050':
>
> 'BlockClosure(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #newProcessWithBindings:'

You might be missing the dynamic binding package (not sure about the
exact name).

Michael

Re: WAKom

Robert Sirois
Yea, that's correct. Now (running Seaside 2.9a3) I get this on localhost:

'[closure] in WATableTag(WATagBrush)>>with:'

RS

> Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 08:55:50 +0200
> From: [hidden email]
> To: [hidden email]
> Subject: Re: [Pharo-project] WAKom
>
> Robert Sirois wrote:
> >
> > WAKom doesn't work in Pharo? I believe I have the correct image and VM:
> >
> > I'm getting the following from 'WAKom startOn: 9050':
> >
> > 'BlockClosure(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #newProcessWithBindings:'
>
> You might be missing the dynamic binding package (not sure about the
> exact name).
>
> Michael

Re: WAKom

Damien Cassou
2009/7/15 Robert Sirois <[hidden email]>:
> Yea, that's correct. Now (running Seaside 2.9a3) I get this on localhost:
>
> '[closure] in WATableTag(WATagBrush)>>with:'

You may want to ask on the Seaside mailing list.

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

popular by not having them." James Iry