WAP Development in Seaside

1 message Options

WAP Development in Seaside

VitalySPB
Hello.
I am in search of some recommendations regarding the development of WAP sites. In fact, I'm not really sure if the development of WAP applications in Seaside is possible at all, but in case it is, I would really appreciate it if someone could post links to any sorts of reading material on how to do it. It's just that our team has to develop a web application for mobile phones using Seaside and none of us really has any experience in such sorts of things.
Thank you in advance.