WARadioButtonTag comments

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Hi, I'm going through the online book right now - great work!

In 10.4 Radio Buttons, there is a helpful note that:
the callback block is not called for options that were not selected.
I had been wondering about that until I read the note, so I added a comment to WARadioButtonTag>>callback: & the example in WARadioButtonTag's class comment (as well as one grammatical change):
"Only called if option was selected"

Thanks.
Sean

Changeset attached: WARadioButtonTag.st
Cheers,
Sean

Re: WARadioButtonTag comments

Lukas Renggli
Thank you. Integrated and closed:
http://code.google.com/p/seaside/issues/list?cursor=597

Lukas

On 5 September 2010 21:54, Sean P. DeNigris <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi, I'm going through the online book right now - great work!
>
> In 10.4 Radio Buttons, there is a helpful note that:
> the callback block is not called for options that were not selected.
> I had been wondering about that until I read the note, so I added a comment
> to WARadioButtonTag>>callback: & the example in WARadioButtonTag's class
> comment (as well as one grammatical change):
> "Only called if option was selected"
>
> Thanks.
> Sean
>
> Changeset attached:  http://forum.world.st/file/n2527639/WARadioButtonTag.st