WARenderCanvas>>rendererInstance

johnmci
I had tried to load the slide show Pier-Slideshow-lr.8
but I get the DNU, so where does rendererInstance come from?

MessageNotUnderstood: WARenderCanvas>>rendererInstance

• thisContext[] in PRSlideshow>>renderSlideOn: {[html rendererInstance
continue: self current in: self on: html]}

=
=
=
John M. McIntosh <[hidden email]>
=
=
=

Re: WARenderCanvas>>rendererInstance

John McKeon
Hi John
Looks you need to update the Pier-Seaside package.

Warm regards
John

On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 7:26 PM, John M McIntosh <[hidden email]> wrote:
I had tried to load the slide show Pier-Slideshow-lr.8
but I get the DNU, so where does rendererInstance come from?

MessageNotUnderstood: WARenderCanvas>>rendererInstance

• thisContext[] in PRSlideshow>>renderSlideOn: {[html rendererInstance continue: self current in: self on: html]}

John M. McIntosh <[hidden email]>

Re: WARenderCanvas>>rendererInstance

johnmci
Ah, yes, ok I did this, but seem to be missing

MAFileModel>>urlFor:

I can guess what that is.

However in looking at the Slideshow logic it appears to me that if add
files as children of the slide show page then

slides
        "Answer the possible slides to display."

        ^ slides ifNil: [ slides := self structure enumerator contents ]

That prevents their usage, because first time it's rendered we set
slides to an #()

Ok well assuming I'll hack this a bit if I change it to

slides
        "Answer the possible slides to display."
        ^slides := self structure enumerator contents

It does then behave more like I expect, showing the slide controls,
and the fact I've two images as children of the slideshow page.

However the selection of the image in the control menu results in
nothing.
I stick some halts in, but don't don't get any walkbacks.

renderControlSlideListOn: html
        | selectId |
        html select
                class: 'navg';
                list: self slides;
                selected: self current;
                id: (selectId := html nextId);
                callback: [ :value | self halt current: value ];
                labels: [ :value | (self slides indexOf: value) asString , '. ' ,
value title ];
                onChange: (html updater
                        id: ajaxId;
                        triggerFormElement: selectId;
                        callback: [ :r | self halt renderSlideshowOn: r ])

--
=
=
John M. McIntosh <[hidden email]>
=
=
=

Re: WARenderCanvas>>rendererInstance

johnmci
Oops must load SULibrary, otherwise no javascript controls