classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

WAReportColumn tableData alignment

bachitoph
Hi,

Im using Dolphin and Seaside 2.8. I like to use WATableReport and try to align my table data. I have got it working by changing WAReportColumn renderColumn:row:on: as shown below using the line below the comment instead of the comment. The definition of the Column is below. The problem for me is to access the tableData tag before the block inside the block.

Is there a better seaside way for WAReportColumn renderBlock:title: without changing renderColumn:row:on:.

thanks
cjb

renderColumn: aColumn row: aRow on: html
        | text |
        aColumn canRender ifTrue: [
                "^html tableData: [aColumn renderValue: aRow on: html]]."
                ^aColumn renderValue: aRow on: html].
        text := aColumn textForRow: aRow.
        text isEmpty ifTrue: [ text := ' ' ].
        html tableData: [
                aColumn canChoose
                        ifFalse: [ html text: text ]
                        ifTrue: [
                                html anchor
                                        callback: [ self chooseRow: aRow column: aColumn ];
                                        with: text ] ]

The definition of the column is
(WAReportColumn renderBlock:
                                                                        [:each :html |
                                                                        (html tableData)
                                                                                align: 'right';
                                                                                with: (each productAt: i)]
                                                                title: (aCollection at: i) key)