WAValidateToolPlugin pointless

Philippe Marschall
Hi

In the development toolbar under "XHTML" we have the
WAValidateToolPlugin. In order for that to work your development
machine has to be available to the public internet and you have to use
the public internet address to open the web page.
I find it extremely unlikely that anybody ever used this successfully
and would therefore like to remove WAValidateToolPlugin.

Cheers
Philippe

Re: WAValidateToolPlugin pointless

Max Leske
I completely agree. In addition, the most likely thing to use with
Seaside is HTML5 today, not XHTML.

Max