WG:

Nowak, Helge

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Nowak, Helge
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 22. April 2010 10:56
An: 'stephane ducasse'; The general-purpose Squeak developers list
Betreff: AW:

IMO we as ESUG should make sure that we advocate for Smalltalk, i. e. all dialects, not only Scratch, Squeak and Pharo. While I like his polite and balanced letter to Apple John's angle may be a different, more narrow one.

My 2 Cents
Helge

Sender: [hidden email]

On Apr 21, 2010, at 10:29 PM, Phil (list) wrote:

> I've been surprised that I haven't seen any statement from ESUG re: how these policies negatively impact the future prospects for Smalltalk on the iPhone/iPad and the investments they've made in the platform to date that Apple seems willing to wipe out.  Wouldn't now be a good time to try to get some visibility on the larger issue?

We were waiting to get news from the scratch story.
And also I'm not a really good politically correct person to write that so
any text to start with would help the board to produce a statement going in that direction.

Esug-list mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.esug.org/listinfo/esug-list

Re: WG: