WIKI index page

Ian Bartholomew-6
I'm seeing strange things with the index page on the WIKI. When I display
the index it doesn't show all the available pages and the number of pages it
does show seems to be shrinking. When I first tried it showed up to the O's.
After a few refreshes and browser resets at my end it is now only showing up
to the N's.

It might, of course, be something broken in my set-up so could some other
kind soul please see if they can see a complete WIKI index.

Thanks
    Ian

Re: WIKI index page

Ian Bartholomew-6
> I'm seeing strange things with the index page on the WIKI. When I display
> the index it doesn't show all the available pages

Mikael has confirmed by mail that he sees similar behaviour so it looks
as if the WIKI server needs a squirt of WD40 or something.

>                          and the number of pages it
> does show seems to be shrinking. When I first tried it showed up to the
> O's. After a few refreshes and browser resets at my end it is now only
> showing up to the N's.

Ignore that bit. Sometimes it gets to the N's and sometimes the O's. It also
seems to take a long time to send the lines it does get round to - it looks
a bit like it's jamming and then timing out?.

Ian