Walkback when printing

Klaus Breker-2
Hello,

a customer has a problem when printing to a Lexmark X656de PS3.
The font is microsoft-system-bold-r-normal-sans serif-83-100-600-600-p-500-iso8859-1.
VASmalltalk version 8.6. Application runs on a Citrix Metaframe. The command ver on a command line displays Microsoft Windows [Version 6.1.7601].

In our development environment we could not reproduce the error. Also in the same Citrix Metaframe environment with an another user the printing works without an error.

The walkback.log is appended to this posting.

Regards

Klaus

walkback.log (8K) Download Attachment

Re: Walkback when printing

Louis LaBrunda
Hi Klaus,

It is hard to tell for sure just looking at the walkback but I think the font may not be installed/available.  Although, being a microsoft font one would think it should be.  I would start there.

Lou