Want to translate PBE into Japanese

Hiroki Horiuchi
Hello.

I am a Japanese Smaltalk beginner/programmer. I have read the original
"Pharo by Example" and decided to translate it by Bazaar manner.

I have a github account but do not know how to create repo like
https://github.com/SquareBracketAssociates/PharoByExample-japanese.
Would someone mind helping me?

Regards,

Hiroki Horiuchi

Re: Want to translate PBE into Japanese

SergeStinckwich
On Tue, Jun 7, 2011 at 9:03 AM, Hiroki Horiuchi <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello.

Dear Hiroki,

> I am a Japanese Smaltalk beginner/programmer. I have read the original
> "Pharo by Example" and decided to translate it by Bazaar manner.

I just create a japanese team in SquareBracketAssociates:
https://github.com/organizations/SquareBracketAssociates/teams
and i add you as a member.

> I have a github account but do not know how to create repo like
> https://github.com/SquareBracketAssociates/PharoByExample-japanese.
> Would someone mind helping me?

I create a japanese repository for the book here:
https://github.com/SquareBracketAssociates/PharoByExample-japanese

You have now to clone the PharoByExample-english on your disk and copy
these file in the new PharoByExample-japanese repository.

Feel free to ask me more information if you want.
Regards,
--
Serge Stinckwich
Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk

On 2011年06月07日 11:21, Serge Stinckwich wrote:

> I just create a japanese team in SquareBracketAssociates:
> https://github.com/organizations/SquareBracketAssociates/teams
> and i add you as a member.
> I create a japanese repository for the book here:
> https://github.com/SquareBracketAssociates/PharoByExample-japanese
>
> You have now to clone the PharoByExample-english on your disk and copy
> these file in the new PharoByExample-japanese repository.
>
> Feel free to ask me more information if you want.
> Regards,

Thank you very much!
--
Hiroki Horiuchi

Re: Want to translate PBE into Japanese

stephane ducasse
Thanks a lot.
I would love to help you, but I cannot :)

Stef