Wanted: people / projects for the next tech-talks

Wanted: people / projects for the next tech-talks

Marcus Denker-4
Hi,

We now have completed the 3rd monthly tech talk.

The format seems to work quite well

1st part: Someone gives a Demo with youtube live
2nd:      Q&A on Discord

it would be nice to continue to have one per month. The date
is the last Tuesday of the month:

        28 March
        25 April
        30 May

Who wants to do a tech talk on one of these dates?

        Marcus

Re: Wanted: people / projects for the next tech-talks

Marcus Denker-4
Hi,

For the 28th March I think it would make sense to have not a “demo” driven tech-talk
but a real “talk”:

Round Table “Pharo 6 Release”

As an open discussion about Pharo6 and what after.

> On 2 Mar 2017, at 16:32, Marcus Denker <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> We now have completed the 3rd monthly tech talk.
>
> The format seems to work quite well
>
> 1st part: Someone gives a Demo with youtube live
> 2nd:      Q&A on Discord
>
> it would be nice to continue to have one per month. The date
> is the last Tuesday of the month:
>
> 28 March
> 25 April
> 30 May
>

> Who wants to do a tech talk on one of these dates?
>
> Marcus

Re: Wanted: people / projects for the next tech-talks

Stephane Ducasse-3
Good idea!