War plan for Pharo20 beta

Stéphane Ducasse
Hi guys

I really think that we should focus on fixing the tests first.

        - I will remove the spellchecking tests so that tests run faster
        - Integrate a couple of more fixes to make us faster when merging.
        - then I will try to spot the progress bar bugs.

Re: War plan for Pharo20 beta

Camillo Bruni-3

On 2012-12-30, at 08:39, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi guys
>
> I really think that we should focus on fixing the tests first.
>
> - I will remove the spellchecking tests so that tests run faster
> - Integrate a couple of more fixes to make us faster when merging.
> - then I will try to spot the progress bar bugs.

wait with the last thing until I am back in Lille next week.
Cause you will most probably cause conflicts up my existing fixes ;)

Re: War plan for Pharo20 beta

Stéphane Ducasse

On Dec 30, 2012, at 2:02 PM, Camillo Bruni wrote:

> On 2012-12-30, at 08:39, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi guys
>>
>> I really think that we should focus on fixing the tests first.
>>
>> - I will remove the spellchecking tests so that tests run faster
>> - Integrate a couple of more fixes to make us faster when merging.
>> - then I will try to spot the progress bar bugs.
>
> wait with the last thing until I am back in Lille next week.
> Cause you will most probably cause conflicts up my existing fixes ;)

Yes now I "fixed" the bars last so that we do not have 50 DNU

Re: War plan for Pharo20 beta

Camillo Bruni-3

On 2012-12-30, at 10:12, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Dec 30, 2012, at 2:02 PM, Camillo Bruni wrote:
>

>> On 2012-12-30, at 08:39, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi guys
>>>
>>> I really think that we should focus on fixing the tests first.
>>>
>>> - I will remove the spellchecking tests so that tests run faster
>>> - Integrate a couple of more fixes to make us faster when merging.
>>> - then I will try to spot the progress bar bugs.
>>
>> wait with the last thing until I am back in Lille next week.
>> Cause you will most probably cause conflicts up my existing fixes ;)
>
> Yes now I "fixed" the bars last so that we do not have 50 DNU

;) good!