We are still small, don't worry

Mariano Martinez Peck
Taking the latest PharoCore 1.3 and doing "ScriptLoader new cleanUpForProduction"  (mostly cleanUps and tests removal )

Gives me a 6.9 MB image. So we are quite good.

Cheers

--
Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com

Re: [Pharo-project] We are still small, don't worry

Luc Fabresse

2011/5/14 Mariano Martinez Peck <[hidden email]>
Taking the latest PharoCore 1.3 and doing "ScriptLoader new cleanUpForProduction"  (mostly cleanUps and tests removal )

Gives me a 6.9 MB image. So we are quite good.

really good!
Tanks Mariano and others for the effort!

#Luc

Cheers