We have a logo!

Janko Mivšek
Dear all,

Yes, we really have a logo. A bit pressure from forthcoming ESUG and
right inspiration to designer Janja Bacac together with your help
commenting it, that all contributed to the nice outcome. So, basic logo
and variants are on its own logo page:

        http://www.aidaweb.si/logo.html

Logo is also attached to this post. Let me thank again to all your
comments and suggestions and special thanks to the designers of first
and second try, Nadja and Anna!

Best regards
Janko

--
Janko Mivšek
AIDA/Web

aida-logo.png (8K) Download Attachment

Re: We have a logo!

Michael Rueger-6
Janko Mivšek wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> Yes, we really have a logo. A bit pressure from forthcoming ESUG and

Just one suggestion for fine tuning (which we could also do later), see
attached badly mangled try in MS Paint.

Michael

aida-logo.png (5K) Download Attachment

Re: We have a logo!

Janko Mivšek
Hi Michael,

Michael Rueger wrote:

> Just one suggestion for fine tuning (which we could also do later), see
> attached badly mangled try in MS Paint.

For the usage in the footer near (and on pair with) Swazoo logo we can
simply cut that "web app server" text?

Janko

PS.: I have a t-shirt for your too :) Is anyone else from your group coming?

Janko Mivšek wrote:
> Hi Michael,
>
> Michael Rueger wrote:
>
>> Just one suggestion for fine tuning (which we could also do later), see
>> attached badly mangled try in MS Paint.
>
> For the usage in the footer near (and on pair with) Swazoo logo we can
> simply cut that "web app server" text?

Yes, good idea.

> PS.: I have a t-shirt for your too :) Is anyone else from your group coming?

Unfortunately not.

Michael

Re: We have a logo!

Michael Rueger-6
Janko Mivšek wrote:

> PS.: I have a t-shirt for your too :) Is anyone else from your group coming?

Oh, and thanks for bringing a t-shirt! :-)

Michael