We need your Pharo successes

Stéphane Ducasse
Hi everybody

We really want to build a "vitrine" showroom of Pharo and we would you to participate.
We want to build a web page with all these successes and show them to the world. :)

We would like to get from you a three slides document:

slide one:
        a sexy picture and a teaser / who you are.

slide two:
        what is it how cool is it.

slide three:
        what cool pharo techno you used or developed.

If you have two successes then do two set of slides.

So can you please send us these three slides. We would like to present them during the
Pharo conf and after put them on the web.

Stef and marcus.

sample.pdf (272K) Download Attachment

Re: [Pharo-consortium] We need your Pharo successes

Re: [Pharo-consortium] We need your Pharo successes

Tudor Girba-2

I do not know if it counts, but here is one about humane assessment with Moose:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/18323746/Humane-assessment/humane-assessment-3-slides.pdf

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"Every successful trip needs a suitable vehicle."

On May 16, 2012, at 11:26 PM, Tudor Girba wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I do not know if it counts,

of course it does :)

> but here is one about humane assessment with Moose:
> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/18323746/Humane-assessment/humane-assessment-3-slides.pdf
>
> Cheers,
> Doru
>

> On 11 May 2012, at 17:56, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:
>
>> Hi everybody
>>
>> We really want to build a "vitrine" showroom of Pharo and we would you to participate.
>> We want to build a web page with all these successes and show them to the world. :)
>>
>> We would like to get from you a three slides document:
>>
>> slide one:
>> a sexy picture and a teaser / who you are.
>>
>> slide two:
>> what is it how cool is it.
>>
>> slide three:
>> what cool pharo techno you used or developed.
>>
>> If you have two successes then do two set of slides.
>>
>> So can you please send us these three slides. We would like to present them during the
>> Pharo conf and after put them on the web.
>>
>> Stef and marcus.
>>

>> <sample.pdf>_______________________________________________
>> Pharo-consortium mailing list
>> [hidden email]
>> http://lists.gforge.inria.fr/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/pharo-consortium
>
> --
> www.tudorgirba.com
>
> "Every successful trip needs a suitable vehicle."

Re: [Pharo-consortium] We need your Pharo successes

Hi doru

could you do it in three slides
        - cool picture.
        - what it is
        - pharo assets involved?

Stef

On May 16, 2012, at 11:26 PM, Tudor Girba wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I do not know if it counts, but here is one about humane assessment with Moose:
> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/18323746/Humane-assessment/humane-assessment-3-slides.pdf
>
> Cheers,
> Doru
>

> On 11 May 2012, at 17:56, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:
>
>> Hi everybody
>>
>> We really want to build a "vitrine" showroom of Pharo and we would you to participate.
>> We want to build a web page with all these successes and show them to the world. :)
>>
>> We would like to get from you a three slides document:
>>
>> slide one:
>> a sexy picture and a teaser / who you are.
>>
>> slide two:
>> what is it how cool is it.
>>
>> slide three:
>> what cool pharo techno you used or developed.
>>
>> If you have two successes then do two set of slides.
>>
>> So can you please send us these three slides. We would like to present them during the
>> Pharo conf and after put them on the web.
>>
>> Stef and marcus.
>>

>> <sample.pdf>_______________________________________________
>> Pharo-consortium mailing list
>> [hidden email]
>> http://lists.gforge.inria.fr/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/pharo-consortium
>
> --
> www.tudorgirba.com
>
> "Every successful trip needs a suitable vehicle."

Re: [Pharo-consortium] We need your Pharo successes

Stéphane Ducasse
Some more news :)

        YesPlan
        https://gforge.inria.fr/frs/download.php/30780/Yesplan-3Slides-PharoConf.pdf

        Docente Salary for the ministry of education in Argentina
        https://gforge.inria.fr/frs/download.php/30779/DocenteSalaries.pdf

        TodoCommander Web App
        https://gforge.inria.fr/frs/download.php/30778/ToDoCommander.pdf

More to come :)

Re: [Pharo-project] [Pharo-consortium] We need your Pharo successes

Carla F. Griggio
Hi Stef,
If you want to translate the title of the project I sent, I use to call it "Teachers Salaries Calculator System".

Cheers!

On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 10:34 AM, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
Some more news :)

       YesPlan
       https://gforge.inria.fr/frs/download.php/30780/Yesplan-3Slides-PharoConf.pdf

       Docente Salary for the ministry of education in Argentina
       https://gforge.inria.fr/frs/download.php/30779/DocenteSalaries.pdf

       TodoCommander Web App
       https://gforge.inria.fr/frs/download.php/30778/ToDoCommander.pdf

More to come :)

Re: [Pharo-consortium] We need your Pharo successes

Tudor Girba-2

Oh, I made a mistake and rendered the wrong PDF.

Here is another one:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/18323746/Humane-assessment/humane-assessment-powered-by-moose-pharo-3-slides.pdf

Is it better?

Cheers,
Doru

On 17 May 2012, at 13:45, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

> Hi doru
>
> could you do it in three slides
> - cool picture.
> - what it is
> - pharo assets involved?
>
> Stef
>
> On May 16, 2012, at 11:26 PM, Tudor Girba wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I do not know if it counts, but here is one about humane assessment with Moose:
>> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/18323746/Humane-assessment/humane-assessment-3-slides.pdf
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Doru
>>

>> On 11 May 2012, at 17:56, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:
>>
>>> Hi everybody
>>>
>>> We really want to build a "vitrine" showroom of Pharo and we would you to participate.
>>> We want to build a web page with all these successes and show them to the world. :)
>>>
>>> We would like to get from you a three slides document:
>>>
>>> slide one:
>>> a sexy picture and a teaser / who you are.
>>>
>>> slide two:
>>> what is it how cool is it.
>>>
>>> slide three:
>>> what cool pharo techno you used or developed.
>>>
>>> If you have two successes then do two set of slides.
>>>
>>> So can you please send us these three slides. We would like to present them during the
>>> Pharo conf and after put them on the web.
>>>
>>> Stef and marcus.
>>>

>>> <sample.pdf>_______________________________________________
>>> Pharo-consortium mailing list
>>> [hidden email]
>>> http://lists.gforge.inria.fr/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/pharo-consortium
>>
>> --
>> www.tudorgirba.com
>>
>> "Every successful trip needs a suitable vehicle."

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"There are no old things, there are only old ways of looking at them."

Re: [Pharo-consortium] We need your Pharo successes

Stéphane Ducasse
excellent!
It is now added to our nice list
https://gforge.inria.fr/frs/?group_id=1299

Stef

On May 17, 2012, at 9:23 PM, Tudor Girba wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Oh, I made a mistake and rendered the wrong PDF.
>
> Here is another one:
> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/18323746/Humane-assessment/humane-assessment-powered-by-moose-pharo-3-slides.pdf
>
> Is it better?
>
> Cheers,
> Doru
>

> On 17 May 2012, at 13:45, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:
>
>> Hi doru
>>
>> could you do it in three slides
>> - cool picture.
>> - what it is
>> - pharo assets involved?
>>
>> Stef
>>
>> On May 16, 2012, at 11:26 PM, Tudor Girba wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I do not know if it counts, but here is one about humane assessment with Moose:
>>> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/18323746/Humane-assessment/humane-assessment-3-slides.pdf
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Doru

>>> --
>>> www.tudorgirba.com
>>>
>>> "Every successful trip needs a suitable vehicle."
>>>

> --
> www.tudorgirba.com
>
> "There are no old things, there are only old ways of looking at them."

Re: [Pharo-consortium] We need your Pharo successes

Re: [Pharo-project] [Pharo-consortium] We need your Pharo successes

Re: [Pharo-consortium] [Pharo-project] We need your Pharo successes

Stéphane Ducasse
Hi guys

yes this is again us with other success stories :).

        https://gforge.inria.fr/frs/download.php/30804/vbridge.pdf
        https://gforge.inria.fr/frs/download.php/30805/SiROP-mindclue-Pharo-3Slides.pdf
        https://gforge.inria.fr/frs/download.php/30802/emcee.pdf

Of course we are still waiting for yours :)

Stef

I love the business oriented aspect that we are creating.

We need your Pharo successes

Re: [Pharo-consortium] [Pharo-project] We need your Pharo successes

LogiqueWerks
It's never too late

Today I pick one of my app's and start porting it to Pharo 1.4

There. And Fuel should be useful.

Now that declaration is made, next comes  the GTD part ... finishing
the port and posting it .... and taking feedback - should I be so
lucky - graciously.

Robert