We need your my.prefs!

marcel.taeumel
Hi, there.

Please, open your preference browser in your working image (whatever version that might be), click on "save to disk" and upload the resulting my.prefs file (will be in your working directory) and share it here. I will then load those and check compatibility in the next 5.1 release.

We need your combination of preferences! :) Please double-check for senstive data.

Best,
Marcel

Re: We need your my.prefs!

Herbert König
Hi,

a recent my.prefs is over 600 k so you might wand to provide some upload
space.

All I found on my computer (back to 3.8 :-)) are here:

http://www.kostenlose-bauabrechnung.de/downloads/

Cheers,

Herbert

Am 12.08.2016 um 18:59 schrieb marcel.taeumel:

> Hi, there.
>
> Please, open your preference browser in your working image (whatever version
> that might be), click on "save to disk" and upload the resulting my.prefs
> file (will be in your working directory) and share it here. I will then load
> those and check compatibility in the next 5.1 release.
>
> We need your combination of preferences! :) Please double-check for senstive
> data.
>
> Best,
> Marcel

Re: We need your my.prefs!

marcel.taeumel
Herbert König wrote
Hi,

a recent my.prefs is over 600 k so you might wand to provide some upload
space.

All I found on my computer (back to 3.8 :-)) are here:

http://www.kostenlose-bauabrechnung.de/downloads/

Cheers,

Herbert

Am 12.08.2016 um 18:59 schrieb marcel.taeumel:
> Hi, there.
>
> Please, open your preference browser in your working image (whatever version
> that might be), click on "save to disk" and upload the resulting my.prefs
> file (will be in your working directory) and share it here. I will then load
> those and check compatibility in the next 5.1 release.
>
> We need your combination of preferences! :) Please double-check for senstive
> data.
>
> Best,
> Marcel

Thanks.