We need your successes

Stéphane Ducasse
Hi everybody

We really want to build a "vitrine" showroom of Pharo and we would you to participate.
We want to build a web page with all these successes and show it to the world. :)

We would like to get from you a three slides document:

slide one:
        a sexy picture and a teaser / who you are.

slide two:
        what is it how cool is it.

slide three:
        what cool pharo techno you used or developed.

I did a bad one using DrGeo to give you an idea.

So can you please send us these three slides. We would like to present them during the
Pharo conf and after put them on the web.

Stef and marcus.

sample.pdf (753K) Download Attachment

Re: [Pharo-consortium] We need your successes

Stéphane Ducasse
Thanks Hilaire for this cool one :)

        https://gforge.inria.fr/frs/download.php/30761/drgeo-teaser.pdf

I should do one for http://www.synectique.eu