Web Browser

milan zimmermann
I just played with a working  web browser in parts bin - this is amazing

(wondering if this is all in lively or passes rendering to the host browser somehow)

(post of little value out of sheer amazement :)  )

Re: Web Browser

Christopher Schuster
Thanks for trying it out. Indeed, it uses the host browser to display an
"iframe". There are some security limitation with web pages from other
domains, but for lively-kernel.org it works quite well. In fact, I was even
able to load the webwerkstatt inside the browser and to open another nested
browser inside of it. :)

Cheers,
Christopher