Web Services and Security

1 message Options
pax

Web Services and Security

pax
I amfinished up working on my system.  Some of my applications will
download objects from the server. I plan to make use of Digital
Signatures and DolphinSure to authenticate downloaded objects. At the
same time, I don't want to make any changes which are intrusive with
Splash or the function of Spray clients.

Have any of you dealt with these issues for your designs? If so, what
specific issues were of interest and what solutions were implemented?
I'm jsut trying to acquire and understanding of the approach in Dolphin
Smalltalk.

Also, if you have some links I caninvestigate regarding these issues,
it would be most appreciated.

Regards,

Pax