Web application

KlausK-3
Hi all,

I need a kick of on publishing a Dolphin app in the web.

What components do I need?
What abilities must the Server have?
Is there a very small and simple example to get the idea?

Cheers,
Klaus

Re: Web application

David Gorisek-5
Klaus,

please take a look at the WikiDoc web application for an example.

Best regards,

David Gorisek

KlausK wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I need a kick of on publishing a Dolphin app in the web.
>
> What components do I need?
> What abilities must the Server have?
> Is there a very small and simple example to get the idea?
>
> Cheers,
> Klaus

Re: Web application

KlausK-3
Thanks for quick response, but where is the WikiDoc?

I searched and found swazoo and seaside. I loaded them into a fresh image.
All I can do is to start a HTTPServer and make the error messages change in
the Internet Explorer ;-))

 From "The page cannot be displayed" to "HTTP 404 - File not found"!

Cheers,
Klaus

Re: Web application

David Gorisek-5
KlausK wrote:

> Thanks for quick response, but where is the WikiDoc?
>
> I searched and found swazoo and seaside. I loaded them into a fresh image.
> All I can do is to start a HTTPServer and make the error messages change in
> the Internet Explorer ;-))
>
> From "The page cannot be displayed" to "HTTP 404 - File not found"!
>
> Cheers,
> Klaus

Klaus,

the WikiDoc homepage is at:

http://wiki.gorisek.com

more specific at:

http://wiki.gorisek.com/WikiDoc/WikiPage?page=WikiDoc&lang=English

and the source code page at:

http://wiki.gorisek.com/WikiDoc/WikiPage?page=WikiDoc+source+code&lang=English

and the file to download at:

http://wiki.gorisek.com/WikiDoc/files-wiki/WikiDoc-1.0.323.1.zip

There is also a full-text search feature so if you type in "wikidoc
source code" the first page that pops up is the one you need.

Best regards,

David

Re: Web application

KlausK-3
Hi David,

many, many thanks for that.

Intentionaly I was looking for a tiny Hello World.

Kon Fu Tse said: There is no better place to hide a grain of sand than the
strand.