Web site www.swazoo.org opened

Janko Mivšek
Dear all,

I prepared a web site for Swazoo on http://www.swazoo.org . This is a
wiki-like site and can be edited, if you have an username and password.
It is not a wide open wiki because of spammers.

Anyone interested into providing a content please email me and I'll open
an account for you.

Just for your information, this site is run by Swazoo 1.0 in a hosting
configuration with many other sites. Above Swazoo there is Aida/Web and
then BiArt, a CMS like system, with WYSIWYG editor and wiki like new
page and url generation.

Best regards
Janko

Re: Web site www.swazoo.org opened

Bruce Badger-3
Janko,

I had a look at your site:

        http://www.swazoo.org/

You list OpenSkills as users of Swazoo.

You see, this is exactly how people were getting confused.  The strong
implication is that OpenSkills uses  Swazoo 1.x as our web serving
software and that has never been true, no matter how you look at it.

Even if you adopt Hyper (and I hope you do), we *still* don't use the
Swazoo resource management code, so it still would be misleading to list
OpenSkills as a user of Swazoo as such.

Janko, could you please remove OpenSkills from the page?

BTW, OpenSkills is a trade mark.  If you do use OpenSkills in future,
please note that OpenSkills is a trade mark of Bruce Badger.  Sorry to
sound heavy about that but I am compelled to make this point or else I
could lose the trade mark.

Thanks,
        Bruce
http://www.openskills.org/

Bruce Badger wrote:
> Janko, could you please remove OpenSkills from the page?

Removed