Web technology news on Twitter

Janko Mivšek
Dear Iliaders,

Even that this is Aida related account, I invite you to follow it
because I started to tweet and retweet interesting web technology news,
blogs, articles and projects :

        http://twitter.com/aidaweb

This is a by-product of preparation of material for my ESUG talk about
web technologies and because those is Smalltalk-widely  important,
please don't regard this invitation as a spam or kind of marketing for Aida.

Best regards
Janko

Re: Web technology news on Twitter

Nicolas Petton
Thanks, Janko. (I was already following it).

CHeers,
Nico

--
Nicolas Petton