WebBrowser

Torsten Bergmann
Hi all,

I made a new version 1.3 of ConfigurationOfExternalWebBrowser available
that is working in Pharo 1.2 again.

It integrates ExternalWebBrowser-laza.113 (thanks to Alexander Lazarevic)
which fixes the problem by checking if "WebBrowser" is available and
only register if it is there.

Gofer new
   squeaksource: 'MetacelloRepository';
   package: 'ConfigurationOfExternalWebBrowser';
   load.

 (Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfExternalWebBrowser) load

I would not reintroduce the WebBrowser class in Pharo 1.2
since
 - it is only a registry placeholder and we may think about AppRegistry
   anyway
 - we want Pharo(Core) to be clean and the above solves the issue
 - there might be a VM primitive in future VMs to open the
   browser anyway

Thanks again to Alexander for the quick help.

Bye
T.

--
GMX DSL Doppel-Flat ab 19,99 €/mtl.! Jetzt auch mit

Re: WebBrowser

Stéphane Ducasse
tx