WebCharts now work on IE6 to IE8

1 message Options

WebCharts now work on IE6 to IE8

Herbert König
Hi everyone,

tried to post this twice but it never appeared on the list.
Now i try without attached mcz.

with the attached mcz WebCharts now work with IE6 to IE8.

This is more than the ProtoChart homepage can do :-))

I had to include a quite recent version of excanvas.js.

What is still missing is proper printing of chart legends in any
browser.

My knowledge about this so far:

Protochart.js is heavily influenced by flot which is based on jquery
instead of prototype.

I found a website which uses these and does proper printing. So I will
have to do code comparisons to either find the bug in protochart or
prototype.

I have also included the latest prototype framework 16.0.3. into one
of my webstyles but that doesn't help with the problem.

Cheers,

Herbert                          mailto:[hidden email]