WebClient-Core port to Pharo 1.1 final

1 message Options

WebClient-Core port to Pharo 1.1 final

Sven Van Caekenberghe
Hi Andreas,

I made some changes to the latest WebClient-Core in order to run it on Pharo 1.1:

Sven Van Caekenberghe uploaded a new version of WebClient-Core to project A Day At The Beach:
http://www.squeaksource.com/ADayAtTheBeach/WebClient-Core-SvenVanCaekenberghe.63.mcz

Name: WebClient-Core-SvenVanCaekenberghe.63
Author: SvenVanCaekenberghe
Time: 12 August 2010, 10:46:11 am
UUID: 149d44b2-138b-4d63-a158-f587b2bd391d
Ancestors: WebClient-Core-ar.62

added some more #asString's where needed to deal with the different semantics of #, in Squeak vs Pharo; removed usage of #and:and:and:and: with a composition of #and: in WebClient>>connect

I still have some tests that fail, but I can't find the problem:

39 run, 34 passes, 0 expected failures, 0 failures, 5 errors, 0 unexpected passes
Failures:

Errors:
WebClientServerTest>>#testMultipartFiles
WebClientServerTest>>#testMultipartFiles2
WebClientServerTest>>#testServerError
WebClientServerTest>>#testWebSockets
WebClientServerTest>>#testWebSocketsFraming

The #testServerError bothers me most.

I am posting this to a Pharo list as well so that maybe others can help.
Maybe I'll find the problems myself later on.

Sven

tests_Pharo-1.1-11411_12_August_2010_10:14:08_am.txt (315 bytes) Download Attachment