WebClient for 1.2.2?

WebClient for 1.2.2? – Hello list, Is there a working version of the WebClient for 1.2.1? I tried loading the webclient-pharo package from squeaksource, but didn't ge...
Zinc? Zinc is a new frameworks for HTTP web serving. Stef On Apr 30, 2011, at 4:18 PM, Andy Burnett wrote: > Hello list, > >...
On 30 Apr 2011, at 15:40, Stéphane Ducasse wrote: > Zinc? > Zinc is a new frameworks for HTTP web serving. http://homepage.mac.com/...
> Zinc? > Zinc is a new frameworks for HTTP web serving. Thanks guys, I was wondering about Zinc in relation to WebClient. So, just to...
On 01 May 2011, at 01:21, Andy Burnett wrote: > Thanks guys, I was wondering about Zinc in relation to WebClient. So, just > to be cle...
Out of curiosity, what will it take to get SSL working? Is it a difficult technical problem, or is it just a question of time/money? Cheers Andy
Andy, On 04 May 2011, at 18:01, Andy Burnett wrote: > Out of curiosity, what will it take to get SSL working? Is it a difficult > te...
Sven, that's a great question. We don't use Pharo for delivery (yet), but I am really drawn to it as a 'sketching' tool for my ideas. Increasi...
Andy, Miguel, On 05 May 2011, at 20:01, Andy Burnett wrote: > I see that Miguel has offered 100 Euros, and I will happily offer 500 Euros...
On May 6, 2011, at 8:54 PM, Sven Van Caekenberghe wrote: > Andy, Miguel, > > On 05 May 2011, at 20:01, Andy Burnett wrote: > ...
On May 4, 2011, at 6:01 PM, Andy Burnett wrote: > Out of curiosity, what will it take to get SSL working? Is it a difficult > technic...
On 4 May 2011, at 18:33, Stéphane Ducasse [via Smalltalk]<ml-node+3496961-1809523232-128648@...> wrote: > > On May 4, 201...
>> On May 4, 2011, at 6:01 PM, Andy Burnett wrote: >> >> > Out of curiosity, what will it take to get SSL working? Is it...
I can donate myself 100 Euro to begin the bounty! El jue, 05-05-2011 a las 13:36 +0200, Stéphane Ducasse escribió: > >> On May 4, 201...
Hi, VA Smalltalk from Instantiations currently uses an old version of openssl for https support. I think it is on their product roadmap to mod...
> Hi, > > VA Smalltalk from Instantiations currently uses an old version of openssl for https support. I think it is on their product ...
Sven said > Yes (but you are free to use WebClient if you want). True, but I would much prefer to go with whatever the community to focus...
On 02 May 2011, at 00:09, Andy Burnett wrote: > I haven't used stunnel before. I doesn't look too difficult to install, but > when you...
Am 02.05.2011 um 07:31 schrieb Sven Van Caekenberghe: > No, it does require changing the Smalltalk side, I call it a workaround because re...