WebClient with SSL

Steven R. Baker
Heya folks,

I need SSL support for WebClient. SqueakSSL fails to build in my Pharo
image. Is SqueakSSL supposed to work? (Before I spend more time
troubleshooting it.) Is there another method?

Thanks,

-Steve

Re: WebClient with SSL

Stéphane Ducasse
normally yes. I do not see why it should not.
May be we missed some network cleaning of squeak but what do you mean by failing to build.

Stef
On Nov 4, 2010, at 6:47 AM, Steven Baker wrote:

> Heya folks,
>
> I need SSL support for WebClient. SqueakSSL fails to build in my Pharo
> image. Is SqueakSSL supposed to work? (Before I spend more time
> troubleshooting it.) Is there another method?
>
> Thanks,
>
> -Steve

Re: WebClient with SSL

Göran Krampe
On 11/04/2010 06:47 AM, Steven Baker wrote:
> Heya folks,
>
> I need SSL support for WebClient. SqueakSSL fails to build in my Pharo
> image. Is SqueakSSL supposed to work? (Before I spend more time
> troubleshooting it.) Is there another method?

If you know whom you want to connect to, then you can use stunnel.

regards, Göran