WebDialog

Dirk Verleysen-2
I have the following problem:

I have an entry form and a submit button. After the submit button is
pressed some actions are done and afterwards I would like to show a
WebDialog with the required information or state of the execution.

I tried with "WebDIalog newInform text: aString" but that did nothing.
The code "self show: (WebDialog newInform text: aString)" also shows
nothing but on Chrome the page seems to remain busy and not accessible
afterwards. On IE the page comes free after some time but no dialog is
shown.

Any hints on how to do this ?

Dirk

Re: WebDialog

Janko Mivšek
Hi Dirk,

I'm preparing a new Aida release with your problem probably solved, so
few days more patience please :)

Janko

--
Janko Mivšek