WebSecurityManagerApp uplift

Nicolas Petton
Hi all,

Since a week, I'm working on the security manager application. As you
know, this application is a bit old and need some uplift.

So, if you have some remarks, some new features you need or want, it's
the time to talk about it :)

Cheers!

Nico
--
Nicolas Petton
http://nico.bioskop.fr

Re: WebSecurityManagerApp uplift

Rob Rothwell
Probably a little "Ajax-ification" to reduce the number of clicks it takes to set the security you want...?

I'll have to go use it again and figure out what annoys me...!

Rob