WebTester ported to Gemstone

Bart Gauquie
Dear all,

I'm happy to announce that WebTester is ported to Gemstone (> version 2.4.4.1).

You can evaluate:

Gofer new
squeaksource: 'MetacelloRepository';
package: 'ConfigurationOfWebTester';
load.

((Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfWebTester) project version: '1.2') load.

in both.
Make sure you load Seaside 3.0 first.

For the tests, it assumes in Pharo that Seaside is running on port 8080, in Gemstone port 9001.

Happy testing!

Let me know if you have any problems.

Kind Regards,

Bart

Re: WebTester ported to Gemstone

Carlos Crosetti-3
interesting... what is the WebTester home?

The home is at: http://www.squeaksource.com/WebTester

On Tue, Nov 16, 2010 at 10:07 PM, <[hidden email]> wrote:
interesting... what is the WebTester home?

Dear all,

> I'm happy to announce that WebTester is ported to Gemstone (> version
> 2.4.4.1).
>
> You can evaluate:
>
> Gofer new
> squeaksource: 'MetacelloRepository';
> package: 'ConfigurationOfWebTester';
> load.
>
> ((Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfWebTester) project version: '1.2') load.
>
> in both.
> Make sure you load Seaside 3.0 first.
>
> For the tests, it assumes in Pharo that Seaside is running on port 8080,
> in
> Gemstone port 9001.
>
> Happy testing!
>
> Let me know if you have any problems.
>
> Kind Regards,
>
> Bart

imagination is more important than knowledge - Albert Einstein
Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere - Albert Einstein
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Albert Einstein
The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination. - Albert Einstein
However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results. - Sir Winston Churchill
It's not enough that we do our best; sometimes we have to do what's required. - Sir Winston Churchill