WebVelocity 1.1

jarober
We are about to have a 1.1 beta ready - I'm looking for interest in the people on this list in that 1.1 beta

Thanks!

RE: WebVelocity 1.1

Joerg Beekmann, DeepCove Labs (YVR)
Hi James

I'd be interested. I can't guarantee I will be a very active reviewer
though.

Joerg

We are about to have a 1.1 beta ready - I'm looking for interest in the
people on this list in that 1.1 beta

Thanks!

Re: WebVelocity 1.1

Marcos Sobral
Hi

I'm interested, I have some spare time to test it.

M.A.S.

On Thu, Jun 3, 2010 at 2:36 PM, Joerg Beekmann, DeepCove Labs (YVR) <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi James

I'd be interested. I can't guarantee I will be a very active reviewer
though.

Joerg

We are about to have a 1.1 beta ready - I'm looking for interest in the
people on this list in that 1.1 beta

Thanks!

Re: WebVelocity 1.1

Rick Flower
On Thu, 3 Jun 2010 13:29:25 -0400, James Robertson <[hidden email]>
wrote:
> We are about to have a 1.1 beta ready - I'm looking for interest in the
> people on this list in that 1.1 beta

James,

What are the main areas of change for this rev?  I gather
the version of Seaside will be bumped to something closer to
what VW7.7 has (3.0a5?).. I'm likely interested I believe.

Re: WebVelocity 1.1

Stephane Schitter-2
Hi James,

I am interested as well, running headless on linux.

Regards,
Stephane

Le 3 juin 2010 à 19:29, James Robertson a écrit :

> We are about to have a 1.1 beta ready - I'm looking for interest in the people on this list in that 1.1 beta
>
> Thanks!

Re: WebVelocity 1.1

Ernest Micklei
Yes, count me in. I intend to migrate two apps (one of them is
soek.goodies.st) from 1.0 to this beta.

--
^ Ernest Micklei

Re: WebVelocity 1.1

Björn Eiderbäck-2
Hi!

I'm very interested to beta test webvelocity.

Best Regards
Björn Eiderbäck

On 2010-06-03 19:29, James Robertson wrote:
> We are about to have a 1.1 beta ready - I'm looking for interest in the people on this list in that 1.1 beta
>
> Thanks!

Re: WebVelocity 1.1

Saris Hein
Hi James,

I am interested!

Regards,

Hin

On 3-jun-2010, at 19:29, James Robertson wrote:

> We are about to have a 1.1 beta ready - I'm looking for interest in the people on this list in that 1.1 beta
>
> Thanks!

WebVelocity 1.1 -- Sneak peek

Michael Lucas-Smith-2
I've posted a sneak peek video of WebVelocity 1.1 beta on my blog:

http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com/userblogs/mls/View.ssp?entry=3453034958

Michael

Re: WebVelocity 1.1

Geert Claes
Administrator
I'm keen to have a look too.

Just curious; are there any plans for some sort of WebVelocity hosted platform at all?  Since WebVelocity is browser based, I reckon it could be great platform for cloud development and deployment to the likes of Amazon/RackSpace...

Re: WebVelocity 1.1

Heinz-Werner Heil
Hallo James,
i am interested, but i have only lttle time to test it.

Regards
Heinz-Wener Heil