Webapp Test tools

Torsten Bergmann
Hi,

what tools do you use for testing your (Seaside) web app?
Any experience to share?

Thanks
Torsten

Re: Webapp Test tools

Jon Paynter-2
I use this for testing:
http://www.cdshaffer.com/david/Seaside/TestingComponents

setup can be a little tedius, but it works well for me

2012/2/10 Torsten Bergmann <[hidden email]>
Hi,

what tools do you use for testing your (Seaside) web app?
Any experience to share?

Thanks
Torsten

Re: Webapp Test tools

Bart Gauquie
As an alternative:  http://code.google.com/p/pharowebtester/

Grtz

Bart

On Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 6:40 PM, Jon Paynter <[hidden email]> wrote:
I use this for testing:
http://www.cdshaffer.com/david/Seaside/TestingComponents

setup can be a little tedius, but it works well for me

2012/2/10 Torsten Bergmann <[hidden email]>
Hi,

what tools do you use for testing your (Seaside) web app?
Any experience to share?

Thanks
Torsten

imagination is more important than knowledge - Albert Einstein
Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere - Albert Einstein
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Albert Einstein
The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination. - Albert Einstein
However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results. - Sir Winston Churchill
It's not enough that we do our best; sometimes we have to do what's required. - Sir Winston Churchill

Re: Webapp Test tools

fstephany
Hi Torsten,

I've asked that question one or two months ago, you can rea the
(interesting) answers there: http://forum.world.st/Test-stack-td4276739.html

Cheers,
Francois