Webminar about VA Smalltalk new OS Process Framework

Webminar about VA Smalltalk new OS Process Framework

Mariano Martinez Peck
Greetings all,

Some time ago, I had the pleasure and privilege of being sponsored by the Pharo Consortium to implement OSSubprocess. Because of that work, I quickly realized that a new OS process framework created by Instantiations was quite advanced and unlike anything I had seen before.  If you are able, I would highly recommend that you attend the technology preview of this framework coming to VAST 2021:

Seth Berman will be presenting, registration here:

We hope the community can attend and we look forward to your feedback and questions during the event's Q&A session.

Best regards,

--
Mariano Martinez Peck

Re: [Glass] Webminar about VA Smalltalk new OS Process Framework

Mariano Martinez Peck
Yes to both questions :)

On Tue, Jun 30, 2020 at 11:05 AM Damien Pollet <[hidden email]> wrote:
Will this be recorded for watching later ? Maybe posted to youtube ?

On Tue, 30 Jun 2020 at 15:25, Mariano Martinez Peck via Glass <[hidden email]> wrote:
Greetings all,

Some time ago, I had the pleasure and privilege of being sponsored by the Pharo Consortium to implement OSSubprocess. Because of that work, I quickly realized that a new OS process framework created by Instantiations was quite advanced and unlike anything I had seen before.  If you are able, I would highly recommend that you attend the technology preview of this framework coming to VAST 2021:

Seth Berman will be presenting, registration here:

We hope the community can attend and we look forward to your feedback and questions during the event's Q&A session.

Best regards,

--
Mariano Martinez Peck

Damien Pollet

Mariano Martinez Peck

Re: Webminar about VA Smalltalk new OS Process Framework

David T. Lewis
Hi Mariano,

Thank you for sharing this, I just signed up for the webinar.

:-)

Dave

On Tue, Jun 30, 2020 at 10:25:09AM -0300, Mariano Martinez Peck wrote:

> Greetings all,
>
> Some time ago, I had the pleasure and privilege of being sponsored by the
> Pharo Consortium to implement OSSubprocess. Because of that work, I quickly
> realized that a new OS process framework created by Instantiations was
> quite advanced and unlike anything I had seen before.  If you are able, I
> would highly recommend that you attend the technology preview of this
> framework coming to VAST 2021:
>
> Seth Berman will be presenting, registration here:
> https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7491754880594201356
>
> We hope the community can attend and we look forward to your feedback and
> questions during the event's Q&A session.
>
> Best regards,
>
> --
> Mariano Martinez Peck
> Email: [hidden email]
> Twitter: @MartinezPeck
> LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/mariano-martinez-peck
> <https://www.linkedin.com/in/mariano-mart%C3%ADnez-peck/>
> Blog: https://marianopeck.wordpress.com/

Re: Webminar about VA Smalltalk new OS Process Framework

Mariano Martinez Peck
Hi David,

Based on your person and expertise in the area I would say I am really happy to hear that :)

On Tue, Jun 30, 2020 at 2:25 PM David T. Lewis <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Mariano,

Thank you for sharing this, I just signed up for the webinar.

:-)

Dave

On Tue, Jun 30, 2020 at 10:25:09AM -0300, Mariano Martinez Peck wrote:
> Greetings all,
>
> Some time ago, I had the pleasure and privilege of being sponsored by the
> Pharo Consortium to implement OSSubprocess. Because of that work, I quickly
> realized that a new OS process framework created by Instantiations was
> quite advanced and unlike anything I had seen before.  If you are able, I
> would highly recommend that you attend the technology preview of this
> framework coming to VAST 2021:
>
> Seth Berman will be presenting, registration here:
> https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7491754880594201356
>
> We hope the community can attend and we look forward to your feedback and
> questions during the event's Q&A session.
>
> Best regards,
>
> --
> Mariano Martinez Peck
> Email: [hidden email]
> Twitter: @MartinezPeck
> LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/mariano-martinez-peck
> <https://www.linkedin.com/in/mariano-mart%C3%ADnez-peck/>
> Blog: https://marianopeck.wordpress.com/

--
Mariano Martinez Peck

Re: [GemStone-Smalltalk] Webminar about VA Smalltalk new OS Process Framework

Mariano Martinez Peck
This webinar already took place but you can see the recording here: https://youtu.be/uwEu_-tflKg

Best,

On Wed, Jul 29, 2020 at 12:57 PM Norman Nunley via GemStone-Smalltalk <[hidden email]> wrote:
Is there any chance that you'll record this webinar?  I'd love to attend, but I have work meeting conflicts.

Norman