classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Webminar about VA Smalltalk new OS Process Framework

SCONA mailing list
Greetings all, 

Some time ago, I had the pleasure and privilege of being sponsored by the Pharo Consortium to implement OSSubprocess. Because of that work, I quickly realized that a new OS process framework created by Instantiations was quite advanced and unlike anything I had seen before.  If you are able, I would highly recommend that you attend the technology preview of this framework coming to VAST 2021:

Seth Berman will be presenting, registration here:

We hope the community can attend and we look forward to your feedback and questions during the event's Q&A session.

Best regards, 

--
Mariano Martinez Peck

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Webminar about VA Smalltalk new OS Process Framework

SCONA mailing list
Greetings all, This is a friendly reminder of the presentation we will host tomorrow for VAST's newest OSProcess framework. Best regards,

On Tue, Jun 30, 2020 at 12:29 PM Mariano Martinez Peck <[hidden email]> wrote:
Greetings all, 

Some time ago, I had the pleasure and privilege of being sponsored by the Pharo Consortium to implement OSSubprocess. Because of that work, I quickly realized that a new OS process framework created by Instantiations was quite advanced and unlike anything I had seen before.  If you are able, I would highly recommend that you attend the technology preview of this framework coming to VAST 2021:

We hope the community can attend and we look forward to your feedback and questions during the event's Q&A session.

Best regards, 

--
Mariano Martinez Peck

--
Mariano Martinez Peck

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Webminar about VA Smalltalk new OS Process Framework

SCONA mailing list
Thank you everyone for attending. For those that missed it (or want to re-watch it hahahaha), below is the link to YouTube:

Best regards, 

On Wed, Jul 8, 2020 at 11:35 AM Mariano Martinez Peck <[hidden email]> wrote:
Greetings all, This is a friendly reminder of the presentation we will host tomorrow for VAST's newest OSProcess framework. Best regards,

On Tue, Jun 30, 2020 at 12:29 PM Mariano Martinez Peck <[hidden email]> wrote:
Greetings all, 

Best regards, 

--
Mariano Martinez Peck

--
Mariano Martinez Peck

--
Mariano Martinez Peck