Webminar about VA Smalltalk new OS Process Framework

Webminar about VA Smalltalk new OS Process Framework

SCONA mailing list
Greetings all,

Some time ago, I had the pleasure and privilege of being sponsored by the Pharo Consortium to implement OSSubprocess. Because of that work, I quickly realized that a new OS process framework created by Instantiations was quite advanced and unlike anything I had seen before.  If you are able, I would highly recommend that you attend the technology preview of this framework coming to VAST 2021:

Seth Berman will be presenting, registration here:

We hope the community can attend and we look forward to your feedback and questions during the event's Q&A session.

Best regards,

--
Mariano Martinez Peck