Website content put under Creative Commons license

1 message Options

Website content put under Creative Commons license

Janko Mivšek
Dear all,

Due to a nice event that we are on Wikipedia now I put a whole content
of our website including images to the:

        Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License
        http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/

I hope that those who already provided some content won't object,
because the sole reason for that move is that the content can be used
elsewhere like on Wikipedia, but without loosing its authorship.

I also upgraded first page with this information.

Best regards
JAnko

--
Janko Mivšek