Website design is now final

Janko Mivšek
Dear all,

Website design is now complete and it is just converting to HTML+CSS by
the CSS meister. We hope this will happen in few days so that we can
migrate current website soon.

Here is the final design:

        http://www.aidaweb.si/website-design.html

Quite some of your suggestions were considered and accepted, like there
is no doctor anymore, page is 980 instead of 1020 pixels wide, Powered
by Aida icon is nicer, etc.

Thanks a lot again to all helping with comments to design!

Janko
--
Janko Mivšek
AIDA/Web

Re: Website design is now final

Nicolas Petton
Le mercredi 03 décembre 2008 à 16:00 +0100, Janko Mivšek a écrit :
> Dear all,
>
> Website design is now complete and it is just converting to HTML+CSS by
> the CSS meister. We hope this will happen in few days so that we can
> migrate current website soon.
>
> Here is the final design:
>
> http://www.aidaweb.si/website-design.html

It looks great!

Nico
--
Nicolas Petton
http://nico.aidaweb.si

Re: Website design is now final

garduino
Very nice and professional!

2008/12/3 Janko Mivšek <[hidden email]>:

> Dear all,
>
> Website design is now complete and it is just converting to HTML+CSS by
> the CSS meister. We hope this will happen in few days so that we can
> migrate current website soon.
>
> Here is the final design:
>
>        http://www.aidaweb.si/website-design.html
>
> Quite some of your suggestions were considered and accepted, like there
> is no doctor anymore, page is 980 instead of 1020 pixels wide, Powered
> by Aida icon is nicer, etc.
>
> Thanks a lot again to all helping with comments to design!
>
> Janko
> --
> Janko Mivšek
> AIDA/Web
> Smalltalk Web Application Server
> http://www.aidaweb.si

Germán S. Arduino
http://www.arsol.biz
http://www.arsol.net

Re: Website design is now final

Lorenzo
Hi Janko,

do you need an Italian translaction of tutorial ?

Ciao

Lorenzo
> Website design is now complete and it is just converting to HTML+CSS by
> the CSS meister. We hope this will happen in few days so that we can
> migrate current website soon.
>
> Here is the final design:
>
> http://www.aidaweb.si/website-design.html
>
> Quite some of your suggestions were considered and accepted, like there
> is no doctor anymore, page is 980 instead of 1020 pixels wide, Powered
> by Aida icon is nicer, etc.
>
> Thanks a lot again to all helping with comments to design!
>
> Janko
> --
> Janko Mivšek
> AIDA/Web
> Smalltalk Web Application Server
> http://www.aidaweb.si

Re: Website design is now final

Esteban A. Maringolo
The website looks great.

Good work.

Esteban A. Maringolo

Re: Website design is now final

Hans N Beck-2

> Very nice and professional!

+1

Hans

> 2008/12/3 Janko Mivšek <[hidden email]>:
>> Dear all,
>>
>> Website design is now complete and it is just converting to HTML
>> +CSS by
>> the CSS meister. We hope this will happen in few days so that we can
>> migrate current website soon.
>>
>> Here is the final design:
>>
>>       http://www.aidaweb.si/website-design.html
>>
>> Quite some of your suggestions were considered and accepted, like
>> there
>> is no doctor anymore, page is 980 instead of 1020 pixels wide,
>> Powered
>> by Aida icon is nicer, etc.
>>
>> Thanks a lot again to all helping with comments to design!
>>
>> Janko
>> --
>> Janko Mivšek
>> AIDA/Web
>> Smalltalk Web Application Server
>> http://www.aidaweb.si

> Germán S. Arduino
> http://www.arsol.biz
> http://www.arsol.net

Tutorial in Italian (was Website design is now final)

Janko Mivšek
Hi Lorenzo!

Dott Lorenzo Schiavina wrote:

> do you need an Italian translaction of tutorial ?

Sure, you are very welcome! Will you put in on some other site or shall
we open you a page on aidaweb.si?

Best regards
Janko

--
Janko Mivšek
AIDA/Web
Smalltalk Web Application Server
http://www.aidaweb.si

Re: Tutorial in Italian (was Website design is now final)

Lorenzo
As you suggest; no problem for me.

Please, consider that it will take some time (I think to the end of
December)

Ciao
>> do you need an Italian translaction of tutorial ?
>
> Sure, you are very welcome! Will you put in on some other site or shall
> we open you a page on aidaweb.si?
>
> Best regards
> Janko
>
> --
> Janko Mivšek
> AIDA/Web
> Smalltalk Web Application Server
> http://www.aidaweb.si

Re: Tutorial in Italian (was Website design is now final)

Janko Mivšek
Dott Lorenzo Schiavina wrote:
> As you suggest; no problem for me.
>
> Please, consider that it will take some time (I think to the end of
> December)

No problem! I opened http://www.aidaweb.si/tutorial-it.html and I'll
send you account info privately.

Thanks!

Janko

> Ciao

I terminated the translaction of tutorial into Italian and I was checking it
and I found some problems; can you help me ?

First problem:
when I execute the line:  (AIDASite named: 'aidademo') urlResolver
defaultURL: '/addressbook.html' forObject: book , I received an error,
because (AIDASite neNamed: 'aidademo') returns nil; I corrected the above
line to: (AIDASite newNamed: 'aidademo') urlResolver defaultURL:
'/addressbook.html' forObject: book and it was (formally) ok; which one is
correct ?

Second problem:
I completed the tutorial to the point to test my application clicking on
http://localhost:8888/addressbook.html and the page can not been retrived;
what is wrong ?

Many thanks

Lorenzo
>> Please, consider that it will take some time (I think to the end of
>> December)
>
> No problem! I opened http://www.aidaweb.si/tutorial-it.html and I'll
> send you account info privately.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Janko
>

>> Ciao

You must first evaulate SwazooAida demoStart (as stated at the start of
tutorial) to initialize aidademo site, then (AIDASite named: 'aidademo)
will return this site correctly.

Now the best is to start everything again from the fresh image.

> Second problem:
> I completed the tutorial to the point to test my application clicking on
> http://localhost:8888/addressbook.html and the page can not been retrived;
> what is wrong ?

If above registering of root address book succeeded, than you should
retrieve something other than 404 Not found. Another possible error
report is that ADemoAddressBookApp is not found. Also be sure that you
are logged in as admin/password to overcome Aida security.

Best regards
Janko