Website screenshots

Gary Chambers-4
I guess the IDE screenshot could do with updating... old-stlye buttons!
Just mention because linked from Planet Squeak (re: Facelifiting Smalltalk).

Might be nice with #showTextEditingState preference enabled now too...

Regards, Gary

Re: Website screenshots

Stéphane Ducasse
Mike I do not know if you can edit the site because adrian is on
holiday and I do not remember :)

On Sep 16, 2009, at 7:09 PM, Gary Chambers wrote:

> I guess the IDE screenshot could do with updating... old-stlye
> buttons!
> Just mention because linked from Planet Squeak (re: Facelifiting
> Smalltalk).
>
> Might be nice with #showTextEditingState preference enabled now too...
>
> Regards, Gary

Re: Website screenshots

Michael Roberts-2
If someone would like to post a screenshot or mail me off list, i can
edit the web site.

thanks,
Mike

On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 7:22 PM, Stéphane Ducasse
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Mike I do not know if you can edit the site because adrian is on
> holiday and I do not remember :)
>
> On Sep 16, 2009, at 7:09 PM, Gary Chambers wrote:
>
>> I guess the IDE screenshot could do with updating... old-stlye
>> buttons!
>> Just mention because linked from Planet Squeak (re: Facelifiting
>> Smalltalk).
>>
>> Might be nice with #showTextEditingState preference enabled now too...
>>
>> Regards, Gary

Re: Website screenshots

Damien Cassou
2009/9/16 Gary Chambers <[hidden email]>:
> I guess the IDE screenshot could do with updating... old-stlye buttons!
> Just mention because linked from Planet Squeak (re: Facelifiting Smalltalk).
>
> Might be nice with #showTextEditingState preference enabled now too...

Done. What do you think?

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st