Webvelocity 1.1: Code editing with Safari 5.0.1 (OS 10.5.8)

jb

Webvelocity 1.1: Code editing with Safari 5.0.1 (OS 10.5.8)

jb
Hi!

Using commad-v the contents of the clipboard is pasted always twice.
This does not happen using Firefox.

Joh.

________________________________

Staatlich anerkannte private Fachhochschule
NORDAKADEMIE
Gemeinnützige Aktiengesellschaft
Köllner Chaussee 11
25337 Elmshorn

Vorstand:
Prof. Dr. Georg Plate (Vorsitzender), Dipl.-Ing. Jörg Meier (stellv. Vorstand)

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
Dr. h.c. Hans-Heinrich Bruns

Sitz:
Elmshorn, Amtsgericht Elmshorn, HRB 1682

Re: Webvelocity 1.1: Code editing with Safari 5.0.1 (OS 10.5.8)

Michael Lucas-Smith-2
I have an untested patch for this from AR62717. In Weave.TextEditor>>clipboardPaste(event) add the following two lines:

                        event.stopPropagation();
                        event.preventDefault();

Cheers,
Michael

jb

Re: Webvelocity 1.1: Code editing with Safari 5.0.1 (OS 10.5.8)

jb
Thanks Michael,

this patch works for me. But how can I save it so that I must not
repeat the modification after a restart of WV.

Cheers,
Johannes

________________________________

Staatlich anerkannte private Fachhochschule
NORDAKADEMIE
Gemeinnützige Aktiengesellschaft
Köllner Chaussee 11
25337 Elmshorn

Vorstand:
Prof. Dr. Georg Plate (Vorsitzender), Dipl.-Ing. Jörg Meier (stellv. Vorstand)

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
Dr. h.c. Hans-Heinrich Bruns

Sitz:
Elmshorn, Amtsgericht Elmshorn, HRB 1682

Re: Webvelocity 1.1: Code editing with Safari 5.0.1 (OS 10.5.8)

Michael Lucas-Smith-2
You can apply the patch as a fileout and put it in the autoload directory. It'll load in to the server on start up every time that way.

Michael

jb

Re: Webvelocity 1.1: Code editing with Safari 5.0.1 (OS 10.5.8)

jb
I have deployed the Weave-Widgets parcel and copied the files to the
autoload directory. But the parcel is not loaded, I see the unmodified
Weave.TextEditor>>clipboardPaste(event).
What I am doing wrong?

Johannes

________________________________

Staatlich anerkannte private Fachhochschule
NORDAKADEMIE
Gemeinnützige Aktiengesellschaft
Köllner Chaussee 11
25337 Elmshorn

Vorstand:
Prof. Dr. Georg Plate (Vorsitzender), Dipl.-Ing. Jörg Meier (stellv. Vorstand)

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
Dr. h.c. Hans-Heinrich Bruns

Sitz:
Elmshorn, Amtsgericht Elmshorn, HRB 1682

Re: Webvelocity 1.1: Code editing with Safari 5.0.1 (OS 10.5.8)

Michael Lucas-Smith-2
You should see it being loaded in the startup messages (if you're on mac they'll be in the Console application).

I've attached the patch, try it instead of the parcels you created.

Michael

doublepaste.st (2K) Download Attachment
jb

Re: Webvelocity 1.1: Code editing with Safari 5.0.1 (OS 10.5.8)

jb
thanks a lot, your st-file is loaded, the patch works.

Is it possible to create a st-file from WV?

Johannes

________________________________

Staatlich anerkannte private Fachhochschule
NORDAKADEMIE
Gemeinnützige Aktiengesellschaft
Köllner Chaussee 11
25337 Elmshorn

Vorstand:
Prof. Dr. Georg Plate (Vorsitzender), Dipl.-Ing. Jörg Meier (stellv. Vorstand)

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
Dr. h.c. Hans-Heinrich Bruns

Sitz:
Elmshorn, Amtsgericht Elmshorn, HRB 1682

Re: Webvelocity 1.1: Code editing with Safari 5.0.1 (OS 10.5.8)

Michael Lucas-Smith-2
Not directly, no. But the st-file is just XML. The format, I believe, is fairly straight forward.

Michael