Weird Behavior

Langone Daniel
Weird Behavior Hello you all,

Just wanted to ask a question. When I’m using Moose it displays, in the list of entities, twice the entry “famixclasses (x)” (Have a look at the attached printscreen). Is this normal, or am I doing something wrong. Using version 4.1, tried it on mac and on windows pc, same behavior.... Just imported some arbitrary smalltalk project.

Cheers,

Daniel

printscreen.png (79K) Download Attachment

Re: Weird Behavior

Tudor Girba
It's a problem in Moose.

It basically shows you both the types and the classes, but given that they are the same in most cases, you get the same printout.

Cheers,
Doru

On 9 Feb 2011, at 17:15, Langone Daniel wrote:

> Hello you all,
>
> Just wanted to ask a question. When I’m using Moose it displays, in the list of entities, twice the entry “famixclasses (x)” (Have a look at the attached printscreen). Is this normal, or am I doing something wrong. Using version 4.1, tried it on mac and on windows pc, same behavior.... Just imported some arbitrary smalltalk project.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Daniel
> Moose-dev mailing list

www.tudorgirba.com

"Be rather willing to give than demanding to get."