Weird Warnings at startup

Sven Van Caekenberghe-2
Hi,

For a couple of days I am seeing a number of weird warnings at startup (via Growl/inform). Here is a screenshot:

It seems to go away once the image is in use.

Sven

Re: Weird Warnings at startup

Guillermo Polito
I think you have stored some settings that are not valid anymore for the new version. And it looks related to Compiler and Quality Assistant options.

--

Guille Polito

Research Engineer

CRIStAL - UMR 9189

French National Center for Scientific Research - http://www.cnrs.fr

Web: http://guillep.github.io

Phone: +33 06 52 70 66 13

Re: Weird Warnings at startup

Sven Van Caekenberghe-2

> On 8 Jun 2018, at 16:52, Guillermo Polito <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I think you have stored some settings that are not valid anymore for the new version. And it looks related to Compiler and Quality Assistant options.

Ha, I never consciously put them there, I never save preferences.

I deleted system-settings.ston in {preferences}/pharo/7.0 - Hurray for GT Inspectors ;-)

Thank you.